Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Xanon Chronicles

This is part one.  This is where the insane, 'mostly' fictional saga starts.  Have fun!

And bein' the copyright is mine, I am non-profit, YOU CAN 'STEAL' THIS SERIES IF YOU THINK IT'S WORTH IT!!!!!! COPY/PAST TO DESKTOP, WHATEVER. SAME GOES FOR THE DRAWINGS!!! MORGAN HAS EVERYTHING MORGAN NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to, 'cause nothing is forever in the cyberworld. One day this blog may disappear through no doing of my own.

And if the story isn't below, go to the archive log on the right, and click 'What Revelation Never Told You'. It all used to all be on the same page all the time, but Blogger changed things on me, and like HELL I'm rearrangin' it to make it like before. I'm too lazy, and I'm leavin' in under a couple o' weeks, so if you wanna read it, you do the extra couple seconds o' work to get it.

Slán;
Donn

No comments:

Post a Comment